Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Birds of a Feather

 Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash, for this fortnight we want to see Birds or Feathers, since I am still dealing with  non co-operative fingers I have been keeping things simple although I am not too sure why I would attempt a new to me fun fold, if you want to try it you can find it HERE. 


Once all the cardstock was cut it went together nicely, I followed along with the video pausing to do the step before advancing. There is a second version I am going to try too. Of course for my "bird" I had to use one of my many house mouse designs stamps and it has a humming bird. I used a stamp I haven't used in a long time and the cardstock is Stampin'up and I have not clue what the colours are, I also have used some very neglected punches. 


Well this was not the easiest fold to take a photo of, but this is the inside where you add your sentiment.


Side view of the card set up, what is really nice it folds flat for mailing and fits an A2 envelope.

I'm adding this to:

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge ~~ Anything Goes or Halloween

Seize The Birthday ~~ Anything Birthday (topping is Dots)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today and head over to the SOS blog and check out which of the Design Team used Feathers.












3 comments:

April Williams said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the colors and the fun fold. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Nancy said...

What a fun fold and you can't go wrong with a house mouse card. They are always so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

dj said...

Way to go shopping your stash!! You are brave trying a new fun fold technique with incorporative hands!! Darling card with that House Mouse image!! It is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our new "Birds of a Feather" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! It is gonna be so fun to see all the birdies & feathers that come out of everyone's stash!! #SOS533