Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Thankful....

 It seems like it was yesterday I was confessing about my obsession over House Mouse stamps and now we are on to thinking about Leaves which is the new challenge at Shopping Our Stash. Fall colours and pumpkin spice are not any of my favourite things but it had to be done which is why it's called a challenge. I'm Leaf-ing it up to you for the next two weeks to join in the fun.


Pictures do not do the colours of the leaves justice they are far more red/orange than the picture shows. First I made the inky paper, you can check my tutorial Here, I die cut many leaves from a Impression Obsesssion set of 5 leaves. i popped the maple leaves up on the die cut wreath which was flat attached on the Darice autumn embossing folder. I added the small Thankful die cut. (all dies are at least 3 years old and the EF much older, it was time to dust it off and give it some love.


Close up to show the colours and how beautiful my old cuttlebug embosses.


Finished the inside with some oak leaves and a very elderly sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the Main Blog and check out what the rest of the design team have created. I  hope to see your Leafy creations in our gallery.





 

No comments: