Tuesday, May 23, 2023

You're So Sweet!!

 Welcome to a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash and the theme is You're so Sweet which I'm sure you have already guessed we want to see something sweet on your project, Cake, Fruit, Icecream (yum),  Lots of choices and I went with two favourites House Mouse and  Jelly Beans. (although Jelly belly is my fav.)


I made a fun fold, now when I started this card I had the image stamped and coloured with a wink of stella on the "beans" it didn't work with the paper I had chosen so I changed plans so it's the first of my stash usage, My second stash usage is the daffodil delight from SU it was the second last piece in my CS holder. Another item is the patterned paper, both designs very ancient , Sweet was diecut stwice and layered for a bit of hight.


Here is the card open, very hard to get a good picture of it but it stands on it's own quicte nicely. Three Happy die-cuts and a birthday that is almost visible and the sentiment is from a Sale-a-bration flyer quite a few years ago and only the second time it's seen ink (it works really well for this fun fold.


This is a Double Z fold card, and this shows why it's called a double z . 

I'm adding this to:



Thanks for stopping by today and get your sweet on and link your "sweet" project to the Shopping Our Stash gallery. 











5 comments:

dj said...

Your little house mouse is in a sugar coma...adorable!! Way to go shopping your stash!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "You're so sweet" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. #SOS497

AlisonC said...

This made me laugh! What a great fold and beautifully made.

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Barbara :-) such a fun image and the multifold design and papers are fabulous! I love the whole design of this! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

nwilliams6 said...

What a great image and super cute card. Love the fun here!

Bunny said...

I really like the fold of this card. It's definitely a "Sweet" card. Nice coloring and fun. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends