Saturday, November 26, 2022

Q is for Queen!!!

 Hello everyone!! it's a brand new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers ~~ Q is for Queen!!


Edna our Queen

To tell the truth I really stretched the theme this time I have only one digi stamp related to a Queen and I'm sure I've used it multitude of times for the Q prompt. So while searching my many, many digi folders I came across an image that I thought would work so at last minute I decided to make it into an Artist Trading Card (hindsight I should have made a set, but there is still time)


I fussy cut the image and flat attached it the sentiment also came with it, which was the reason I chose the image. I also had the perfect paper from "Simple Stories". Found some teal rhinestones for the "crown and earring".


Close up of the card, check out the crowns on the paper, and of course the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today and check out the much better representation of the theme at the Main Blog. 










2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Perfect crown paper and a fab AI gal and sentiment, Barb. Great fun, Jo x

JulieP said...

Love her bold earring and tiara! Very clever way to squeeze in the theme.