Saturday, October 15, 2022

P is for Pink at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!

 Edna is inviting your to use PINK  now a thought is a pink Halloween, or pink Christmas (for the jingle belles) or pink thinking of October being breast cancer month. I chose the Pink Christmas for my card. 


I must admit I missed the last challenge D is for Drunk and  I was prepared with this image for the challenge, but life gets in the way of crafting sometimes. So I figured it was perfect for this challenge I just had to change the olives to cherries for a Pink Lady. Of course we all know it's Stella from Bugaboo Stamps, Stella is perfect for snark but not today. Patterned paper is from Recollections. 


Closer look at Stella and the faux cherries.


Finished the inside with leftover patterned paper and a sentiment from Kraftin' Kimmies 

I'm entering this in:

The Jingle Belles Rock ~~ I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas.


Thanks for hanging out here for a bit today and if you want to see some snark head over to the Main Blog and check out what the rest of the design team have made to inspire you to join the challenge.














6 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhhh this is so awesome and PINK!!!
I am diggin' the pink Christmas card idea!

Dotty Jo said...

Mmmmmmm, pink Christmas! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, Jo x

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a great sentiment die and I also love the sentiment on the inside. Elf is one of my favourite holiday movies! Yes, I've seen a lot of the ladies doing pink or pastel Halloween - it's very cute! Love your fun image - I miss Bugaboo! You definitely have your mojo back! Hope you're enjoying your trip!

JulieP said...

I love how you changed it to a holiday martini!! Love Stella!

SmilynStef said...

Fabulous pink card with your converted cherries ... thanks for joining our PINK Christmas to support Breast Cancer Research at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Super clever card and the most delightful Pink Lady ever! also another brilliant take on PINK CHRISTMAS! Thanks for helping us raise money for the BCRF at Jingle Belles!♥♥♥