Saturday, October 2, 2021

B is for Birthday at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!

 The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is hosting a new challenge.


Doesn't Edna look festive in her "cake" hat and what a yummy looking cupcake, even the kitty is wanting a bite. Hope you will join us for the Birthday celebration

Again I use an Art Impressions stamp, first time inking it too, the image comes with three sentiments too. I had to bring it home from the cottage I just couldn't get to it there, but should have planned on bringing some of my dies home with me. I tried ever set I had here and none fit except the Elizabeth Craft Designs stitched circles. 


Closer look at the sentment.


And a closer look at the happy trio. 

The inside is finished but waiting for the sentiment, didn't have a suitable one, good job I will soon be closing the cottage for the winter, and all my equipment will be in one place. 

I am entering this in:
Seize the Birthday ~~ Cakes

NBUS Challenge ~~ #31

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head over to the MAIN BLOG and see what the rest of the Sistahs have made.















6 comments:

Helen said...

LOL!! Super true Barb! LOL!! Love your friends and your sentiment!! Perfect! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Dotty Jo said...

Another one of my fav AI images. Great sentiment too. Love your card, Barb, Jo x

Lindsey said...

This image was the perfect shape for circle layers! Very fun card.

Lindsey said...

Oops, forgot to thank you for entering Seize the Birthday!

JulieP said...

And this is why you only use one candle despite the age. LOL! Super cute.

Donna said...

Pfffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttt
Awesome!!!!!!