Tuesday, July 6, 2021

It's Christmas in July at Shopping Our Stash!!

 Hello crafty peeps, hope your July 1st and July 4th holidays have bee great, lots of sunshine and friends.

At Shopping Our Stash we are celebrating Christmas in July so dust off thos Holday stamps and dies to join us for the challenge. Don't forget to use up your stash while you are doing it. 


My snowman is from Hero Arts and it's one of the first snowmen steamps I bought when I first started stamping, Let it Snow is from Elizabeeth Craft Designs which I cut twice, once in blue and once is very heavy weight white. The patterned paper is old, not sire when I bought it but it was a leftover piece that was left at the cottage from crafting last year. 


Finished the inside with a a couple of stickers I found that were also left over from last summer at the cottage, along with a simple sentiment. 

I'm adding this to:

JIngle Belles Challenge ~~ Stars and Strips for Christmas



Just us Girls ~~ Word Week ~~ Script


Thanks for stopping by today and check out the projects that the rest of the design team have made, just click HERE.



6 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my gosh!! what a totally amazing background for this super cute snowman, I hope he doesn't melt too quickly, LOL!!
Love the colors and the die-cut sentiment, an awesome card, teammate.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.

Chris Dring said...

Very cute snowman and all around fabulous card!

Donna said...

How cool is your snowman on the beach!!
Love it!
And I love that snowman stamp, he looks sketchy, like in a good Tim Holtz way :)

SmilynStef said...

That is an awesome snowman ... and love how he so perfectly coordinates with that great striped paper ... so glad you joined our Stars & Stripes for Christmas at Jingle Belles.

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a pretty christmas card! I love this sweet snowman Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, that snowman is so handsome i'd've never guessed his age lol! beautiful stripey background and a great use of the script sentiment! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun!