Tuesday, June 15, 2021

All Bundled Up

 The challenge at the Jingle Belles is "All Bundled Up" which interprets to Lots of Layers. Layers are not a problem for me unless it's for a challenge then I have a problem, Not as many layers as I had planned but it's only my second trip to the cottage and my "gathering" wasn't as good as I thought,  Note to self organize a whole card including the inside sentiment. 


Isn't he the gumpiest of gumpys? I made a 5 1/4 inch square card, I have a base and two layers and the image and 3 layers. plus the sentiment popped up. The patterned paper is Carta Bells Cabin Fever.


As I said my gathering skills were not good last Sunday when I packed I only brought a couple of inside sentiments none were really worthy of the grumpy snow bear. 

I am adding this to:

Jingle Belles ~~ All Bundled Up

Thanks for stopping by today and check out the Jingle Belles Challenge they have awesome prompts. 





2 comments:

Lindsey said...

He's hilarious, and the sentiment sounds like something I might say, depending on how cold it is out. :D And certainly more layers than I would likely manage!

SmilynStef said...

I do love those grumplings ... I have a friend that now expects me to send her one each year ... so very glad you bundled-up with us at Jingle Belles.