Monday, February 22, 2021

A Simple Fun Fold Valentine.

 I have  a few cards I have made that I have to wait until they have been received before I blog them and since I had design team cards to blog this was put on the back burner,  I made a simple fun fold for my 3 1/2 year old great grandson. (he sent me one too)  With the pandemic I put the cards in a bag and hang them on the door knob, knock and then get 6 feet away,  


I must admit this was quickly made with a lot of things that had been cut for another card,  Both sentiments are from Michaels $1.50 bin (it was so long ago they were $1.00 when I bought them) 



The sentiment on the banner says You hold the Key to my Heart.  So I added a key and a heart.

The fold is a Bridge fold, it folds flat for mailing and is an A2 size. 
The sentiment is on the back. 

I'm entering this in:
Double D Challenges ~~ Anything with a Heart 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week. 




3 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a sweet card for your great-grand! And how sweet that you got one from him, too.

Darlene said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL and love the fold! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Anything with a Heart’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaaw, I bet your little great-grandson loved this! Very, very cute, Barb! I have yet to try the bridge fold but it's on my list!