Tuesday, August 11, 2020

One Last "Leftovers" card for the Jingle Belles

Although I still have quite a few bits and pieces from over-cutting, stamping and colouring images, making backgrounds this will be my last card for Holiday Leftovers at the Jingle Belles.


This one has the most leftovers the base and the frame are new, the birch trees are a partial die-cut slated for a challenge that never got made, well the cardinal was the last one in the box (I die cut all 6 at the same time) the white fawn the evergreen and the snowflake "star" and the oxide ink background was also set aside when I made one I liked better.


Close up to show the beads and that it's a Shaker Card!! haven't made a shaker card in eons  


Even the inside was a leftover from an earlier card, I cut the sentiment with double sided tape on the back when I changed my mind I had to stick it to a piece of 4 X 5 1/4 cardstock so it didn't get stuck together, I just added the sticker snowman. 

I'm entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Holiday Leftovers


Thanks for visiting today.


1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

i was already in love with this and then i saw it's a SHAKER CARD TOO?! oh my gosh that is brilliant to do that with a whole scene... totally stealing that idea... :) :) :) thanks for sharing your "leftovers" with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥