Saturday, June 27, 2020

W is for Water.....



The new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is W is for Water, it's an easy challenge this time but it took me a while to pick the perfect stamp. I chose a Bugaboo image, Ruby is her name and she is a sassy lady.


Since I had to take some of my crafty things home to do this card, I didn't pack well...no cutter so I used a 5 1/2 inch square base and two of the largest scalloped squares from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Again I used one of the 20 Wine Not sentiments from Creative Impressions, it was sure a good bang for my buck or 20. 


Glad I made a large square card so I could fit the sentimente on the front as the inside is not finished due to too many errands and of course it's Friday as I write this and time to head for the cottage where 60% of my craft supplies are, when fall comes I'll need a truck to get it home. 

 Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have been to the main blog and checked out the super projects the rest of the team have made.


5 comments:

JulieP said...

This is perfect but does she know she's spilled some wine? *gasp* Love your scalloped borders.

Donna said...

He he he this is awesome Barb!
Love it!

Helen said...

LOL Barb! Good sentiment that I am sure some of the Sistahs know about! LOL!! LOVE your "Ruby" image!!!! ((HUGS)) Helen

Dotty Jo said...

Always love Ruby! Great card - love the sentiment, Jo x

Lindsey said...

A perfect match of image and sentiment! Love the blues, too.