Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Stuck on You!!!

At Shopping Our Stash for this fortnight we are asking you to use "stickers" any kind of sticker you have, you know you do have a drawer full of long neglected stickers. I have lots too but I'm am really sticker challenged.  Before I show you my card here is the package that my stickers came off of. It was a Christmas gift from a friend probably 15 years ago, now I had used one of them for a sticker challenge a few years ago.


Of course it is house mouse, there was no date on the package but look how wrinkled it is from being crammded in the sticker drawer. It might have been a hoarding issue as well.


I decided to stick the sticker on a piece of greenish cardstock (at least 5 years old) so it looked like they were trimming the tree. I cut the image with spellbinders label 8 and layered it on Fancy Labels 8 dies, these were one of the first sets after I had the basic dies.


Close up


Finished the inside with one of the sentiment stickers, a couple of lightbulb stickers and some star stickers all from the same package. I also added a few scraps of the paper.

Finally I'm able to come to the cottage, I make sure I bring all my own supplies as the county Medical Officer doesn't want people from outside the counties to be shopping. The smaller centers are not equipped for extra sickies.  I'm good with it. First trip down is always "don't forget anything" I brought some crafting supplies of course much more than I will need for a 3 day weekend. So far this is all I have accomplished (craft wise)  Next time down it will be a longer stay. This short stay has done wonders for me. 

Thanks for stopping by today and check out the rest of the design team projects they are amazing. 





5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, who knew there were house mouse stickers?! soooooooooooo adorable in that pretty frame! (ps: YAY for getting back to the cottage! ♥♥♥

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my gosh indeed!! These House Mouse stickers are adorable, but then again, everything about these siblings is just that.
You had these stickers for 15 years and haven't used them??!! I'm thrilled you found them Barbara, I love them.
Super fun card, teammie.
XO
Maria.

KT Fit Kitty said...

"It might have been a hoarding issue as well" - you cracked me up, Barb! I am a craft hoarder too, I admit it. This sicker is very cute and I can see why you hoarded it. But your card is beautiful! Very nice that you went to your cottage. I bet Toto will enjoy it too!

Lindsey said...

You have House Mouse stickers! Well of course you do, but still! I can't imagine why you didn't reach for this immediately. An adorable card!

Donna said...

HOUSE MOUSE STICKERS????
WHAT??!!??
When I first looked at your card, I thought - where are the stickers!
Super nicely done my friend ♥♥