Monday, September 23, 2019

It's a Scandinavian Holiday!!!

This will be one really quick post as the Challenge at Christmas Kickstart is almost over. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do it until I found the patterned paper in my Christmas stash. I made a very simple card just to let the patterned paper shine.


Although it doesn't show in the picture some of the decorations on the paper are really glossy, and of course it was very dull when I took the picture I really like the Ott Lamp I have at home much better.(now the sun is out). The small evergreen die cuts are from Impression Obsession.


The Thinking of You at Christmas was die cut three times out of green cardstock and glued together before adding them to the card.


Finished the inside with a new sentiment from Stampendous and an evergreen tree.

I'm entering this in:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~~ #19 Scandinavian Christmas.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are working on your holiday stash.

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Well done for crossing the line before the challenge closed, Barb! That paper was a brilliant find and works really well for the theme. Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge again, Jo x

Lindsey said...

This is a perfect card for the challenge... and I can't believe I missed ANOTHER one! :(