Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Rudolph Days are Here Again!!!

So much fun to keep up with the Holiday cards with Rudolph Days, it starts on the 25th of each month and runs until the last day of the month (February you have to be quick)  So here is my card for August Rudolph Days.



I have made a cute scene with Caroling Penguins from Penny Black, I coloured the image with Spica Glitter Pens and fussy cut it. The background was made a few weeks go with distress oxide inks I die cut a couple of snow banks and added a street light to finish the scene, then dotted a few tiny rhinestones  for snowflakes.



Close up of the super cute carolers.


Since my front image was layered on Elizabeth Craft Designs scalloped rectangles, I carried the theme through to the inside, I added one of the two sentiments that comes with the Penny Black stamp set.

I'm entering this in:

Rudolph Days ~~ August

ABC Christmas Challenge ~~ P is for Penguins

Thanks for visiting,  Have a wonderful week.

7 comments:

Sally H said...

What a gorgeous card, Barbara! I love it. Those singing penguins are such fun. Happy Rudolf Days x

Anonymous said...

Aww, those singing penguins are so adorable; they look so happy in the sweet wintery scene you’ve created! Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Linda
Rudolph Days Challenge DT

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love those gorgeous penguins Barbara.

Sue xx

Wei said...

How sweet they are! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Barb! I finally made it here to see what you've been making! This is absolutely adorable! Love those singing penquins and the addition of the lamp post is brilliant! Might have to steal that idea!!!

scrappymo! said...

Your scene looks wonderful Perfect for those adorable penguins! The streetlight looks great here.

Thanks for taking part in the August Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen said...

Such a cute card!
Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x