Friday, May 31, 2019

It's a Trifecta!!!

I have been short on crafting time the last couple of weeks so I've made a Holiday card for three challenges. Jingle Belles ~~ Text Me, Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~~ one for the kids and finally Rudolph Days for May (which ends tonight) So here is my trifecta......


I was going for a sketch challenge but it didn't work out but it does follow it very, very loosely. The image is from a long retired Stampin'up set but I use it every year. The embossing folder is one I got before I even had a cuttlebug so close to 20 years ago. 


Not sure where I got this sentiment from but it works well for Snowpeople cards. 

I'm entering this in:


Jingle Belles ~~ Text Me

Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~~ Challenge #11 Christmas Kids.

Thanks for checking in today and see what I've been up to. 
..

8 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Loving the background yu created with the fancy edging on that aqua embossed card. Looks great with the black and white DP.
Perfect background for your sweetimage.

Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

Jenny L said...

Hi Barbara,
Happy Rudolf Days.
what a very wonderful card and that stamped image is so lovely your have coloured it wonderfully too.
Beautiful embossing panel and super paper used also.
I love the sentiment andthe verse inside.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Dotty Jo said...

So pleased to see you've fitted in some creative time! Love your card, it's gorgeous and the sentiment is lovely too. Thanks so much for playing at The Christmas Kickstart, Barb! Jo x

SmilynStef said...

Love the texty paper peeking out from behind that gorgeous lacy border .... so glad you got TEXT-y with us at Jingle Belles.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card with the gorgeous snowman.
Thanks for joining in at the Rudolph days challenge this month.

Sue xx

scrappymo! said...

Check out my recent post at Scraps of life by scrappymo as you have won the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

Let me know which prize you want as I will need to get it mailed before my surgery on Monday. Congratulations!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, it's a brilliant trifecta! and i looooooove that sentiment as well! so pleased you could get texty with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

Lindsey said...

Yay for finding some crafting time! I love the combination of image, embossing and paper peeking out behind. Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart!