Sunday, April 28, 2019

Merry Sketch-Mas is the Challenge at the Jingle Belles!!

I missed the earth day challenge last time, it's one I really like but alas life got in the way and I just ran out of time so I was determined to get one done early this fortnight, (I might even get one more made) The sketch is by Stephanie and it's a great one.  Here is my take on the sketch.......


Here is the sketch

Just in case you recognize the cute tag, yes it's one I made in 2017 for the 25 days of Christmas Tags, The image is from Bugaboo Stamps. Since I have not uses any of the tags I decided I was one step up on the challenge and show that you don't just need to make tags for gifts they can attached to cards. 


Finished the inside with a diecut edge of patterned paper and a Stampendous sentiment. 

I am entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Merry Sketch-Mas

Thanks for spending time checking what I have been crafting....and it's Holiday Cards!!!


2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What a fun little reindeer ... and I love how you decorated the inside of the card too ... so glad you got sketchy with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

ok, i already loved this, (that reindeer!!!!!!!!) but i especially like that you used a tag made previously for another challenge bc YES, i love making those, but NO, i never wind up using them on a pkg, lol! :) this is the perfect solution; not to mention a FAB take on stephanie's sketch. so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun! ♥♥♥