Sunday, October 14, 2018

Pink Christmas for the Cure ~~ Card #2

I'm back again with the second card I made for the Jingle Belles Rock Pink Christmas.  Since I'm short on time I'm doing back to back cards today and Monday I will post the other two when I get back home to my WiFi.


The die cut is  A2 and cut on foam core for more stability although it took a few passed through the machine to cut all the way through. Let it Snow is from Elizabeth Craft designs and was also cut using foam core and back with a black diecut. The background is one I made with alcohol markers and shiny paper.


Finished the inside with a Stampendous sentiment and classic spellbinders ovals.

I'm entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Deck the Halls in Pink

thanks for visiting for part 2 of the Pink Christmas challenge.

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

aha! i hope you won't be expecting me to name a favorite at the end of this Pink Card Bonanza bc it's going to be impossible! i LOVE the snowflakes & once again the AI's ROCK! plus i always love that your cards have an equally cool inside. too hard to pick just ONE pink xmas fave in our JINGLE BELLES gallery!

SmilynStef said...

Lovely lovely lovely ... what wonderful winter details ... thanks again for all of your support for a cause so near and dear to our hearts at Jingle Belles.