Saturday, August 25, 2018

A is for Apple is the New Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!!

I can honestly say I was not thinking it was time for a new challenge, didn't I post one just last week? The summer like a ball rolling down a hill, picking up speed as it goes....slow down Summer. So I finally clued in that I needed to get a card made, not much in the apple area of stamps so I ask, does it need to be all about a "real" apple? so I decided just to build on a sentiment.


The image is (I think) from Sassy Studio Designs and I've had it for years and came in handy for this challenge, Snow White's step-mother, isn't she charming. The sentiment was computer generated.


Closer look at the sentiment and the enamel dots I'm hoping remind you of apples.

Since I had two ideas for the challenge here is my second non-snarky version.


Since I'm always in need of Birthday cards I made a house mouse birthday,  not sure if he is jumping or apple rolling but it fits the challenge.


Close up of the main attraction.

Thanks for checking my blog today and head over to the Main Blog and check out the rest of the design team cards.



7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great snarky card, and a sweet little mousie too! Excellent as always, sistah! Jo x

Chris Dring said...

A two-fer! I adore your first card! Snarky perfection! And your second card is signature Barbara with a House Mouse on it! So cute!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Awesome cards, Barb! Love the creative and fun sentiment on the first one! Super cute little mouse on the second - love the embossing too! Summer is going quickly but I'm enjoying the cooler mornings now! This summer was way too hot and humid here for my liking!

Jane Willis said...

Two great cards, I love the sentiment on the first one.

Lindsey said...

Brilliant thinking for your first card! And the evil stepmother (note: not all stepmothers are!!! :P) looks divine. Super cute House Mouse card as well! (It's anything goes at Seize the Birthday, by the way...)

Lisa D said...

Fantastic sentiment for your evil stepmother!

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love that evil queen image!!!
And you've created the perfect sentiment to go with it!
A fine pair of creations for the apple challenge, look at you go with your two-few efforts!!
Fab job sistah!!