Tuesday, July 24, 2018

It's Coffee Time!!!

I don't find a lot of time to enter challenges but two things I like are Happy Little Stampers ATC challenge and ATCs.  I like most of the HLS challenges but just can't fit them all in.  For July the ATC challenge is coffee and I "broke in" a set by Karen Berniston, they are little mini coffee themed dies, can be used as charms.  I was having so much fun cutting I had to make more than one ATC. oh btw ATC stands for Artist Trading Card 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches and they can be traded or given never sold. The work great as the focal point of a larger card too.


 Background paper is from Stampin'up, Almost everything was made with scraps that's why ATCs are great. The coffee stamp and coffee bean stamp are from Verve (won them in a blog hop)

are these not the most adorable little take out cups, this set from Karen is just so cute an many pieces.


I can't tell you what company this stamp is from (it is at the cottage) I'm not even sure I looked to see who made it when I bought it. (we used it at a class) The cup and whipped cream is also from the set. as are the hearts.


Another part of the set is the straw and the dome which I cut from some acetate. I layered it on a brown oval as it wouldn't show up on the background.

I'm entering this in:
Happy Little Stampers ~~ July ATC challenge

Thanks for checking in again today and have a crafty week.




5 comments:

Jane said...

Super trio of atcs! Love the coffee stains backgrounds and the quote is so fun. Thanks for playing at the HLS atc Challenge.

Priya Satish said...

Lovely trios. Love the sentiment ATC. Perfect.Thank you for joining us at the HLS ATC challenge. - Priya Satish DT

scrappymo! said...

This is such a nice coffee card.lovi g the spilt coffee trailoings and the fdsaoverallolook of this one!

scrappymo! said...

Me again..a.darn autocorrect...meant to say like the over all look of this card.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I absolutely love these, Barb! The little coffee charm die-cuts are sooooo cute! Great coffee theme for your ATCs! Has it been unbearably hot and humid where you are? It's just about intolerable here! I usually don't mind the heat but this summer has been crazy-hot and humid. I need AC!