Monday, April 30, 2018

Rudolph Days ~~ April

Here it is April 30 and I'm slipping in at the last minute for Rudolph days and slipping in with Canada Revenue too. I really don't like to cut it so close but both are done now and this will be a very quick post.


I've had this super cute bugaboo designs image coloured for a while now, it was die cut with stitched tag dies. I added a bow, the Joy brad and a couple of gold snowflakes that were in a box of die cuts. Score!!! wow coloured image and snowflakes already to use.


Close up of the sute Christmas Kitties

I'm entering this in 

Thanks for stopping by and see you again Tuesday A.M. for Shopping Our Stash.


3 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Barbara,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a lovely card and such a greatimage too.
Lovely papers used as well.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet card, Barb! Love this image!

scrappymo! said...

Well, this is just the cutest ever! Loving the fun image. Great idea to cut it with a tag die and mati it the same. Good design!

I think your entry links to a moose card. I am late commenting so prize is done and dusted but thought I would let you know.

Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.