Tuesday, April 4, 2017

For a Wonderful Mother

Hi it's Barbara and it's my day to post on the Eyelet Outlet Blog and I have a Mother's Day card to show you. I took Stephanie's idea with washi tape and it worked beautifully.




I used the colouring book wide washi tape from the Eyelet Outlet and Brads store and covered a piece of rose cardstock, I layered it on another piece of rose and on a white base. 




Look at these gorgeous paper flowers and the pearl/silver brads I used for the centers, the flowers come in a package of 40, both flowers and centers can be found at the Eyelet Outlet & Brads.



Of course being a Mother's day card I had to use some of the Eyelet Outlet's swirly jewels which not only come in clear they also come in colours and pearls as well.


These are all the items from the Eyelet Outlet I have used 
Wide washi tape
narrow pink glitter tape
Swirly jewels
pearl / silver brads
and
Gorgeous pink paper flower 
P.S. they come in all colours too.

I couldn't believe how fast this card came together using these awesome supplies from the

Thanks for stopping by today!




.




1 comment:

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
I love the embellishments you added to the center of the flowers as well as all the sparkle