Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Shopping Our Stash Challenge #276 Home Sweet Home

Challenge #276 at Shopping Our Stash is Home Sweet Home......use a house or any building on your project. This should not have been a difficult challenge for me, I had a plan and you know what often happens to plans....they go south quickly. As you know we have closed the cottage for the winter and all my craft supplies are home unfortunately they have not all found their way back to their proper homes. After several hours of searching I gave up finding my never been opened package of double sided sheets so I could do the Burnished Velvet technique so with time getting short I went with plan B.


The stamp is a Thomas Kinkade inked with Brillance Mediterranean Blue, I added some light sources then covered it with a scrap of vellum which is attached with some very ancient brads. The cardstock is Ballet Blue (retired) and Recollections Silver.


Finished inside.

Thanks for visiting today and check out what the rest of my teamies have made for the challenge. 


7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I know what you mean, I went on a search the other day for a die that should have been where it has always been. After I had given up and made my project using another die, guess what, I found it, magnetized to the back of another die in my storage system. I was relieved to find it! Your card is gorgeous, such a peaceful scene!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Beautiful soft scene! Thanks for having me as your GDT this month!

lauren bergold said...

oh wow, this is incredibly lovely, so understated and elegant! and again i say WOW!!! <3

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
I like the added velum to soften the image.

Lindsey said...

Wow, Barb! A very cool stamp and you've used it perfectly!

Mimi said...

Ooh, playing with light! I like it! Here's to all of us getting organized this winter! (Only to let it all go to hell during the crazy summer months!)

Chris Dring said...

LOVE how you added the lights! What a gorgeous card!