Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Shopping Our Stash #271 ~~ Apple for Teacher

It's fall and there is a bounty of vegetables and fruit out at the vegetable stands along the roads so this is the perfect time for the challenge at Shopping Our Stash, Apple for Teacher ~~ use fruits/veggies on your project or make a Teacher appreciation card. I knew I had the perfect image to use for the challenge and yes, it's a Happy Hopper. Let's have a peek at it.......


Perfect image for the challenge and I have had it a while along with the patterned paper. I used Elizabeth Crafts Fitted Frames ~ Curly Ovals 



Since the oval die cuts 4 different shapes and sizes I used one on the inside along with a favourite sentiment.

I would like to enter this in:

Thanks for stopping by today and for more inspiration please stop by the SOS blog and check out what the rest of the design team have made. 


11 comments:

Mimi said...

Cute card, Babs! Super-duper cute fall-y image! And I have never seen that apple paper-- adore it! Have a great week!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Barbara, I adore the little Hoppers images from House Mouse and this one is no exception. I love this little bunny taking bites out of this apples, how cute is that?!
And you are right, you couldn't have found a better pattern paper for this card, just beautiful.
Love how you finished the inside too, those dies are awesome.
XO
Maria.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Barbara, I adore the little Hoppers images from House Mouse and this one is no exception. I love this little bunny taking bites out of this apples, how cute is that?!
And you are right, you couldn't have found a better pattern paper for this card, just beautiful.
Love how you finished the inside too, those dies are awesome.
XO
Maria.

Chris Dring said...

Love everything about this card, Barb! That sweet image, those oval die cuts, and that perfect paper to go along with everything! Fab job!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a darling image!! I love how the oval frames it perfectly and how you carried that inside the card as well :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very, very cute! I love the apple paper - it coordinates with this image perfectly!

Beth Brovold said...

Well isn't he just the cutest...beautifully done Barbara!! Thank you for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! Good luck!
Take care,
Beth

KarinsArtScrap said...

Barbara it's a sweet and beautiful card

Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Sue said...

Barb, I love this little hopper with his basket full of beautiful red apples. Wonderful coloring. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and sharing your card with us.

Hugs
Sue

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, such an adorable card.
Fun image and love the background paper :)

lauren bergold said...

holy wow that is the PERFECT paper!!! & house mouse ALWAYS wins the prize for cuteness!!! :)