Friday, April 29, 2016

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #202 ~~ Let it Snow!!!

Well I don't really want it to snow, we are heading to the cottage Saturday for the weekend, it's our first trip and there is "work" to do but I wanted to get this card done before the challenge at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge  closes.


This card was built around a piece of BoBunny paper, as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to use my super cute Impression obsession snowman stamp. I added the mounds of snow, the sentiment from Stampabilies and the snowflake from my odds bucket. Stickles was added to the white dots on the paper, it sparkles IRL.


Finished inside with a sentiment from Impression Obsession.

I would like to enter this in:



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I love that snowman and the beautiful night time sky...cute, cute card Barb!! :0)

Bonnie said...

This snowman looks so happy that he's in your beautiful snowy scene! Thanks, Barbara, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Lindsey said...

We really better be DONE with snow for the year! That snowman is awesome — and so is the backdrop you've created for him!