Friday, February 19, 2016

Anyone for Skating?

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge was new last Monday and I wanted to get it done but it took me all week to find some time to work on it. A friend asked me to make her a couple of birthday cards so that went to the top of the crafting list but when I coloured the images I sneaked in a cute little mousie and I found a bit of time this morning to put my card together.


I don't know the company this little skating mouse is from as I received it from a friend but with the berries in his hat it qualified for the Berries challenge at Merry Monday.


Before Christmas I bought a skate die and it's the first I have used it, I have a holly punch from EK and I punched the holly and berries and attached them with the skates.


I used the same embossing folder for the inside as I did the front.

I would like to enter this in:


Thanks for checking today to see I'm still keeping up my Holiday card challenges.



9 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

That mouse is named Henry and he's from Whiff of Joy, but I don't know the name of the stamp, maybe Henry Ice Skating? I think that company is no longer in business unfortunately but I have a few of their stamps that I either won or received as gifts. I don't have this particular one - it's really sweet! I love your gorgeous embossing folder and cute little die-cut skates! Adorable card, Barb!

ElizStewart said...

Your little mouse is beyond precious!

Elizabeth said...

Sweet little mousie! The holly and ice skates are wonderful details, and I love the embossing!

Heather Hopson said...

Barb, your card is beautiful outside as well as inside. Great idea for embossing on the inside. Your mouse is too cute, especially with the holly around his hat.

Bonnie said...

Wow, Barb! This is an adorable little skater and I love how you've framed him and all the texture! The die cut skates are a fun embellishment! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Aww - what an adorable image and colored so lovely! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Merry Monday!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I really like the idea of embossing the inside of your card. Great berry card!

Lindsey said...

This is sweet, Barb! I think I need skate dies now. ;)

Susan Joyce said...

Lovely image, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.