Monday, January 11, 2016

It's Catch the Bug Bingo!!!

Saturday's post from Catch the Bug was the January B I N G O, you have a lot of choices for your bingo line. Mine was the middle horizontal line, Button, Snowflake and Blue. I printed the super cute Friday Freebie a while back, it is so cute but I always seem have more ideas than I have time for.  Sunday the weather was not very nice, snow and blowing snow and cold I just wanted to stay in and get some crafty time in ~~ so that is what I did.


I made the card 5 X 5,  put stickles on her hair band, white opal liquid pearls on the marshmallows.


Close up of the snowflake and button


Finished inside and the patterned paper was sort of an after thought 

Challenges I am entering this card in:

Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog #298 Square Cards 

Catch the Bug January Bingo  ~~ Blue, Button Snowflake

Thanks for stopping by today come back and visit anytime you are always welcome.



6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love this, Barb! Such a cute image - I used this one last month too! Love it!

Tracy said...

Perfect card on a chilly day :)
Such a cute image and love your added snowflake :)
It is a cold one here today -31 with the windchill they say :(
When is summer again? lol

Chris Dring said...

This is so cute Barb!

Jessi Fogan said...

Absolutely adorable!! And now I want marshmallows :)

Jen Leeflang said...

Super sweet card! Thanks for joining at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog this week.
Please remember to join us for our week-long birthday Bash event which starts in a few hours time - great fun challenges and LOTS of prizes!
Love
Jen L
Bugaboo DT

Min said...

Love this card - the papers and colors are fabulous!
Thanks for playing along with the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Bingo Challenge this week! We hope you'll join us for the Bugaboo Jungle Birthday fun this week - lots of great challenges and prizes!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min