Tuesday, July 21, 2015

New Challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday ~~ Holiday ~~ Summer Break

Clear it Out Tuesday's challenge Theme is Holiday and the holiday is Summer Break the stash item is Ribbon.  So head to the craft room and dig through the rolls and rolls of ribbon and find one you want to hi-light. The sponsor for the challenge is SLS lines Stamps. The image I used is just sitting with her cat thinking about how it's half way through Summer Break.


I believe the colours I used are Bermuda Bay and the patterned paper is from the $$ store.


Close up to show the ribbon and the butterflies, that embosslet has been missing for a long time and I found it when I sorted my books I was very excited as I had never used it, 


Here is the inside, it is blank as I haven't decided the sentiments yet.



Thanks for visiting today and have an awesome week.

1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

Now how'd you score good paper at the dollar store?? Love the colours - this seems to be my favourite this summer!