Tuesday, April 14, 2015

It’s Challenge Time at Clear it Out Tuesday

Challenge #74 at Clear it Out Tuesday is a colour challenge and the colour is YELLOW and the stash item is Yellow things. The sponsor is Melon Headz Illustrating. I picked a Super Hero image to use for the challenge, because it was a yellow challenge I picked one that looked like Flash, I knew I could use yellow on him, I did google a picture so I had the colours in the right places. And here he is……
IMG_2821
I got a little carried away with the sizing of the image but he did fit on the A2 card base. My stash items are the yellow stars and yellow rickrack on the inside. The patterned paper is from McMahon and I got it almost a couple of years ago and knew it was perfect for my little superhero.
IMG_2822
Close up of the cute image.
IMG_2823
Inside of the card and note the awesome watermark Samantha made for us.
Thanks for stopping by today and check out the blog for the rules and don’t forget to look at what the rest of the design team members have made.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Such a fun card!!!
I love the vibrant colours.

Jessi Fogan said...

That paper is definitely perfect! And I love that sentiment :)