Saturday, February 21, 2015

SoSS # 28 A is for Accident


Challenge  #28 A is for Accident
The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge you to make a Get Well Card. If Edna looks like this wonder what the other fellow looks like? Awesome picture of Edna thanks to our Tech. Guru Lee. Although it might have been a fun challenge to go snarky I resisted and made a cute one.
IMG_2699 
I used a House Mouse Designs wood block stamp (you can get it in cling too) called Colour me Better with Muzzy and Monica. I made a frame with Resplendent  Rectangles and embossed the layer.
IMG_2700 
I love to use my cute critters when I get a chance and this one is a favourite of all the get well ones I have. They are just like having chips, you can’t just have one.
IMG_2701
I seem to have very few get well sentiments, I stamped this one on the piece that was left after I cut the frame.

I am entering this in:
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Friendship

Thanks for stopping by today, head over to the blog, see the rules and check out what the rest of the design team has made for your inspiration.

18 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

For some reason I don't find get well cards are a big seller, so I noticed I didn't have many sentiments or images for this one either! I normally go with florals. This is ADORABLE and almost, almost makes me want a cast to draw on ;)

Michelle N. said...

I love House Mouse stamps! Such a cute card!

Donna said...

Super cute card Barb! Love all the green!!

Chris Dring said...

Another wonderful card! You must have a small fortune in House Mouse stamps! LOL!

DonnaMundinger said...

AWWW, they're so cute and I love the embossing and fab die cuts. xxD

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Aw, those cute little mouses are adorable, and I love your frame too :)

Lynn's Place said...

This is adorable...WTG and tfs

Lindsey said...

You do such good things with House Mouse stamps, Barbara! This is an adorable get well card. Seems to be a trend, I don't have many get well sentiments either...

Carol L said...

How cute! the green hearts on the poor mousie's case look too cute! Fun card!

Sue said...

A wonderful card, inside and out. Love this stamp too. The embossing looks great and the bright green is wonderful. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

I could never colour house mouse imgaes, impressive. Nice card.

Tracy said...

Awww such a sweet card, and I like that you used the cut piece for your sentiment :)

Beth Brovold said...

Oh this is so cute...I love the sentiment inside!! Beautifully done...sure to make anyone feel better!! Thank you for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends...good luck!!
Take care,
Beth

America said...

How adorable and so fun in all that fab green. Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good Luck to you and please join us again next time. :)

Heather said...

An adorable card Barb, such a lovely design and stunning colour!!
I love your cute image and fabulous colouring!!

Thanks so much for playing along with House Mouse & Friends Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Snoopy said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Sue from Oregon said...

I am still laughing over the accident challenge...how creative! This is a perfect card for both challenges...what better than a friend to help you through an accident!! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC! ♥ Sue Kment

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a cute image and lovely bright colours.
Thank you for joining us at the House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Pauline
x