Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Challenge #46 at Clear it Out Tuesday is Birthday!!!

Clear it Out Tuesday has a new challenge…..the theme  is Birthday and the stash item is add some glossy/shiny accents to your project. The sponsor for the challenge is Stitchy Stamps and I picked a beautiful digi of flowers, now I don[‘t know what kind they are but I decided they would be pink. Here is what I did for the challenge.
IMG_2333
I coloured the image with copics and mixed opal liquid pear with water to make a glaze, the centers have paper glaze on them and the metal dots are really shiny and I have had them for a long, long time. The pink layer is cut with Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles.
IMG_2334
Here is a closer look at the shine one the flowers and the centers of the flowers.
IMG_2335
Now see the shine on those metal dots and on the petals of the flowers.
IMG_2336
Almost finished inside, need to decide sooner on a sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by today and  check out the rules at the blog and while you are there take a peek at what the other design team members have done.

8 comments:

Michele said...

just beautiful Barb! xo

Vic said...

Lovely image and that frame is just gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing with us over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT X

Lindsey said...

Ooh, shiny. :) And very pretty!

Lynn's Place said...

So pretty all that pink...tfs

Jessi Fogan said...

So shiny! I love that detail!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Barbara - I don't know how I missed this one! Luckily I'm here today on behalf of Glitter n Sparkle! Beautiful card and I love the pink - my favourite colour! That die-cut frame is gorgeous!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Tracy said...

Your card is so so pretty :)
I love the pink on the flowers and that die cut is really fancy, love it.

Unknown said...

Such a nice card.

Love the shiny on it.

Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

Tracey DTx