Tuesday, July 1, 2014

In the Garden with Clear it Out Tuesday

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian family and friend, It’s going to be a hot one today.
The new challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday is In the Garden and the stash item is Ribbon The sponsor for the challenge is Bugaboo Stamper They have a great assortment of fabulous digis.Your project can contain anything you would find in the garden, birds, bunnies, flowers even fruits and veggies. Just remember to add some ribbon.
IMG_2242
Surfing  through where I keep some of my dies I found this Cheery Lynne Designs Die, called Dainty Dutch Frame. Because of it’s shape  I made a square card. The image was coloured with copics and I added the yellow bow.
IMG_2243
Along with the frame there is a medallion in the center so I added it to the inside of the card,
IMG_2244
Inside of the card waiting for a sentiment, which most of them are at the house.
Thanks for looking today and have a wonderful Canada Day for those who celebrate.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I hope you have a wonderful Canada Day :)
Your card is so pretty, love those die cuts, so intricate and pretty.

Jessi Fogan said...

Happy Canada D-eh! I love those bright yellow flowers :)