Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday…….Time for a new challenge at CIOT.

Well my Canadian readers are you still groaning over eating too much on the weekend….I am. It was a lovely day with the family and of course the yummy eats. Even though we had grilled pork tenderloin I had to make a pot of “dressing”, it works well I just make my recipe and usually put it in the crock pot to keep it warm,I use chicken stock to keep it moist. There isn’t much left. On with the challenge……
Clear it Out Tuesday’s challenge is Halloween, stash item use orange.Our sponsors are Stitchy Bear (new sponsor) QKR Stampede and a favourite sponsor Digi Darla Designs.
This week I used a cute Halloween cat dressed up in a skunk costume it’s from  Stitchy Bear/Sentimental Susan.  This is a new sponsor for us at Clear it Out so take a trip over and see what is on that site..
IMG_17722
I used one of the Spellbinder’s pumpkin dies I bought a while ago at Winners…cute isn’t it. I but the stem and vines in green and added them and put the very bright yellow scrap behind to act like it was lit up. I left a space for the sentiment since my Happy Halloween is sitting on the table at home waiting for me to put it in my bag.
Supplies
Square card base from Michaels (2 years ago)
Cardstock…GP white, GP Black patterned paper from 12x12 pad from Winners Scrap of orange, green and yellow for the pumpkin.
Image….from Sentimental Susan/Stitchy Bear
Spellbinders pumpkin die and Scalloped square die.
Head over to Clear it Out challenge blog and see what the other design team members have done to inspire you and get out your Halloween stamps and dig through your stash for something orange and join our challenge that ends on November 4th.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a creative day.

3 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

How cute and Spook like LOL....I really like that pumpkin to...great job & TFS

Jessi Fogan said...

One of those things - you hope it's yummy, but then it's disappointing when there aren't many leftovers! I too have to make dressing no matter what else we have :)
Love your cute card! That pumpkin is adorable!

Tracy said...

Awww such a sweet card :)
We hardly have any left overs. So I think I am going to pick up a turkey breast and some fixin's to get my left over fix, lol.
Glad you enjoyed the day with your family :)