Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tea for Two with Maxwell

Hello House Mouse friends and blog followers. I saw the challenge at House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge and knew exactly what I wanted to make,…..A Tea Bag booklet/holder. I will post the template at the end of the post.
The Outside
IMG_1729
The Inside
IMG_1730
Not a lot of time for my post this morning as I am leaving soon to go home early this week but only for the day I will be back at the lake Friday.
Sorry there are no teabags here to put in the holder, they are at home but you can see where they go. I used Feeling Rosy from House Mouse Designs, the cardstock is GP white, wisteria wonder and patterned paper from the dollar store. I used the spellbinders circles both small and large. Friend stamp is from a set and flowers from my stash.
I am entering this in the Liquid refreshments challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Thanks for looking today and now I will post the tutorial/template for the Teabag holder.
tea-bag-book
Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Barbara I love this cute image gorgeous colours & this cute guy peering over the cup..lol lovely take on the chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time.

smiles Christine x

downrightcrafty said...

thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this super card
hugs Kate x

Lynn's Place said...

I love that stamp glad I have it :) and what a fantastic card along with the demo how cool tfs

Sue from Oregon said...

What a great giftie! Perfect for the tea drinkers! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

♥ Sue Kment

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image,what a great design too, thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Mousey Hugs
Tracy x

Sue said...

A perfect image for the challenge and a delightful card with the tea bag holder insert. Love the design too. Thanks for sharing the template. So glad you shared your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue