Monday, June 10, 2013

New Challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad

Hi a new challenge is ready for you to play along with at The Cheerful Stamp Pad, So Sweet is the theme and what is sweeter than a cupcake? The “sweet” sponsor is Far Far Hill check out the free vintage papers, fabulous.
Before I show you my card for the So Sweet challenge I must tell you about the trials and tribulations of my journey to the finished card. It was Friday and we were heading to the cottage for the weekend and I was trying to print the image that I wanted to use and it wasn’t working so went to plan “B” cupcake images from Inkadinkado. I packed all the equipment I thought I might need to us better too much than too little, or so I thought. Stamped and coloured the image, had my circles, and my big shot, everything was cool until I realized, no ribbon hmm so found a scrap of green scalloped green, now it’s looking good. Then the big one………………..no pop dots. I then took a piece of cosmetic sponge, cut it in little squares added red line tape on both sides then added it to the images, voila’ it’s finished.
IMG_1677
Thanks for stopping by today and listening to my journey to the finished card. I think it looks pretty “Sweet”
Supplies
Image from Inkadinkado
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, GP White, Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Spellbinders circles, Sizzix Honeycomb embossing folder, stickles.

1 comment:

Lynn's Place said...

OMG how yummy looking ....tfs.. <((><