Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mid-Challenge time at Clear it Out

I can’t believe I haven’t posted in a week, I’ve made quite a few cards and done a lot of colouring but was way to busy to blog them. It’s the second week of the Spring challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday  and the stash item is Flowers. The sponsors of this challenge are Bugaboo Stamps and one of the design team Karen who makes the most gorgeous crocheted flowers. For more information on the flowers you can e-mail her at  karensneedle@gmail.com . Her flower prize package is on the Clear it Out Challenge Blog. this week I used a favourite image from Bugaboo. I went with the spring colour theme or what  I call my “go to colour” a pale plum and perfect plum for accents. The flowers are at least 3 if not 4 years old. If you missed last week’s post using a gorgeous digi from Bugaboo just scroll down.
IMG_1628
Supplies
Image…..Girl with cupcakes from bugaboo
cardstock….perfect plum, pale plum and GP white
Spelbinders….ovals large and small
Embossing folder…..from an Asian pack
Although not noticeable the one oval is glitter paper
Stickles on the cupcakes to give it some bling
Thanks for stopping by today and hope I have inspired you to enter the challenge at Clear it Out.




=

3 comments:

Chris Dring said...

What a pretty card Barbara! Love the soft colors and that cute image!

Lynn's Place said...

This is absolutely gorgeous...tfs

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty card...I did notice all the glimmer on the lilac card and on parts of the image...so pretty!