Wednesday, January 9, 2013

For all You Do…….

#1 You still have time to get in on the fun at Clear it Out for the Warm and Fuzzie’s challenge, it closes Monday January 14th you will find the information HERE
#2 Drunken Stampers Challenge is for all of January, it closes on February 1st. You will find the All that Glitters challenge HERE..
Hope to see you enter both challenges. Now on with my card……
At a hostess group before Christmas we made a snowflake card with this layering and I loved it. I needed a thank you card and decided to try my hand at the technique. I saw it for the first time at Stamp and Scrap with Frenchie and you will find her video on how to replicate the card HERE.
                             IMG_1537
What I used…..
Stamps……..SU mixed bunch, Stampendous sentiment
Cardstock………GP white, Bravo Burgundy
Ink……..Purely Pomegranate Regal Rose
Paper flower from my stash.
Thanks for looking today and check out the challenges on Drunken Stampers and Clear it Out.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous! I love it Barb!
Dontchya just love purely pomegranate? It's one of my all time favourite Su colours
I just may have to CASE your card / layout for a snowflake card in blue!

Lynn's Place said...

wonderful card...always makes me inspired when I come visit your page...tfs