Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Quick and Easy but not Simple

July wow I have so many birthday cards to make, my friends seemed to gang up on me……5 birthdays between the 30th of June and the 10th of July. One card delivered but 4 to go and I was in a time crunch so I had a plan…make them all the same at the same time and wow how easy that was. Normally one card one day but I made all four in the afternoon and they look FABULOUS.
A while back we had a “get together” with shoe box swaps and Judy sent the card kit for us to make, originally the idea cam from       Stamp and Scrap with Frenchie, this blog is worthwhile checking out, lots of tutorials and fabulous ideas, I love the Masculine Monday such inspiration for the cards that are so difficult to make.
                     IMG_1435
Razzleberry and Old Olive,,whisper white cardstock and the dsp are all  from Stampin;up along with the retired border punch and framelit  I used for the sentiment is also retired, The oval is a spellbinder die. The butterfly is also a die but of course I do not have the name of the company here, so stay tuned for an ATC using the same butterfly die.
Thanks for stopping by today I hope I have provided some inspiration to get your crafting supplies out and create.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Barb!
The razzleberry and old olive are fantastic together! And of course I love the butterfly! Can't wait to see the ATC :)