Tuesday, May 22, 2012

ConBRADulations to the Grad!!!

Welcome to the second week of the Clear it Out Challenge, there is still time to join in the fun and post your congratulations project and don’t forget to use BRADS from your stash. The sponsor for this challenge is Sassy Studio Designs, wow what cute digis they have, as part of the team I got two of the images one for last week and this week I am using the graduate and how sweet is she. Don’t forget to enter and you might win some digis. Here is my creation for the challenge the flower brad I used are at least 3 years old. I seem to have a love affair with buying those cute little embellishments.

                         IMG_1414

My favourite medium is prisma colour pencils and odourless mineral spirits. The embossed background is a folder from Stampin’up and the name eludes me, does that mean I have too much to remember?

Thanks for stopping by today and don’t forget to check out the challenge at Clear it Out and drop by to Sassy Studio designs and see the fabulous digis they have.

4 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Just love everything about this...WTG & TFS

Roxy said...

Clear it Out, that sounds just like what I need! I'll definitely go check it out, and I love your card, the embossing and colouring looks great!!!

Gail said...

wow love your coloring..the prisma's sure work for you~~..she's a perfect image..love her..great job..tfs..loves ya

Shannon White said...

Such a Fantastic Graduation card! Love your Terrific coloring with the Prismas and the Fun embossed BG too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon