Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Time for Fall Colours

Wow what a great colour challenge Orange and Brown, very basic fall colours. The challenge starts today November 14th and is open for two weeks, you will find it at Clear it Out Tuesday Challenge Blog. Are you up for the challenge? I hope to see your creation there.
                          November 14 Colour Challenge Orange and Brown
I used Happy Scarecrow from Class Act Inc. a Canadian company located in Oshawa, Ontario. I coloured him with pencil crayons and oms.  The brown layer is dry embossed with the Pumpkin Harvest cuttlebug folder. I made my tag starting with a rectangle and sliding it through the center of the largest die in the Big scalloped ovals so it only cut the top. I punched a hole in the top and threaded several lengths of fibers through and knotted them. Then layered the tag on the mulberry paper. I did a bit of distressing on the tag and layer.
Thanks for stopping by today and you have two weeks to get in on this challenge at Clear it out Tuesday Challenge Blog.

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
Eleanor Roosevelt

2 comments:

Gail said...

i love tags and love what you did with this...layering it on mulberry what a great idea and it looks awesome..tfs..loves ya

Lynn's Place said...

I just drool over that scarecrow...what an awesome take for the challenge...tfs