Monday, September 26, 2011

Celebrate Monochromatic Yellow

Another day another great challenge found at Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog…..what I love to do…..Monochromatic.
I need to make a few graduation cards in yellow and I thought was a great plan not to make them in pink, blue or purple which are my go to colours.. I coloured with prismas and oms used my daisies 2 die from Sizzix  my lacy oval die from spellbinder added buttons from a Close to my  Heart craft button bag,. Ribbon from Walmart.
                           IMG_1282
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I have been doing on this last weekend in September. I hope I have inspired you to do some crafting today.
"One who makes no mistakes never makes anything."
by: Source Unknown

1 comment:

Lynn's Place said...

Just awesome job done here tfs