Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Water, Water Everywhere

Hello friends, family and followers, it's nice to have some warmer weather but not happy with the on and off again showers but in hindsight being from an agricultural part of the province the farmers need the rain, there was not enough snow this winter for the land to be ready for planting. I have no idea where the time has gone I can't believe it's May already but are you ready for a NEW challenge at Shopping Our Stash? Well here it is....Water, Water Everywhere!! Create a card with a LARGE body of water like and ocean, lake or river.  Here is the route I went.


I made a Stampscapes scene on watercolour paper, I must admit this was in my "basket" I wasn't particularly happy with it when I did it a long time ago but picking it up multiple times when surfing my basket of "stuff" it didn't look half bad so I decided to put it to use for this challenge. And besides being a stamp set I bought many years ago the finished product is ancient too.  I decided it was good to have a generic masculine card in my stash. 


Inside is partially finished and will be great for either a get well or birthday card, it could be used for a retirement card as well, always good to have "anything" cards.

I'm adding this to:

The Male Room Challenge Blog ~~ #186 Trains, Planes and Automobiles (hope boats count too)


Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the MAIN BLOG and check out what the rest of the design team have created, then get out those water related stamps/dies and add one to our gallery.




3 comments:

dj said...

What a beautiful scene you created for our "Water, Water Everywhere" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Your "woodsy on the lake" scene is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our new challenge. #SOS521

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Barb!!! How are you doing, my friend? I hope all is well at this time, and I am so sorry for not keeping in touch and checking in on you every now and then. This is such a gorgeous card for a man. I love the beautiful landscape and the woodgrain paper! Perfect! Must remember this for a card for Dad. Question... Was this Stampscapes card one of those that you stamped each item separatly to create a scene? If so, this card is even more impressive. They always intimidated me. Sending hugs and cheerful thoughts, dear friend.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A super scene for this wonderful masculine card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Trains, Planes and Automobiles challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT