Monday, July 4, 2022

Time for a NEW challenge at Happy Little Stamper's Christmas.

 Hello and welcome to thee Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge for July, I'm amazed at how fast the 4th of the month rolls around. I've made my first trip to stay at the cottage for the Canada Day long weekend, I do a lot of my crafting while I'm here and I keep doubles of a lot of items,  Although my card was made at home I decided to save picture taking until I could use the lake as the back drop. So let's get on to the challenge.


As always the challenge is Anything Goes which means if it's Christmas we want to see it but there is an optional twist: GOLD. 


I haven't done a lot of heat embossing in eons so this was an adventure for me, I used a PSX (long retired company) Poinsettia stamp, it is so elegant just heat embossed in gold on vanilla, and layered on a Elizabeth Craft designs scalloped rectangle die cut.


Close up of the gold embossing, not as smooth as would like but my powders might be a tad old.


Finished the inside with a gold embossed sentiment and an off-cut from the scalloped frame.

Thanks for stopping by today and Gold or not we would like to see your Christmas card in the gallery.


 




No comments: