Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Week #3 of the Warm and Fuzzies at Clear it Out.

Darned if I didn't schedule this wrong and it didn't post at midnight, well it would have if it was January 7th. I did a post for Shopping Our Stash and if you are looking for it, scroll down or click HERE.

Can you believe it’s New Year’s Eve day, do you have plans to ring in the New Year tonight? We don’t have any plans for tonight but things might change.  It is the final week of the challenge, weekly challenges will start in the New Year, January 7, 2014. Now to remember to date everything with the new year.
If you haven’t checked out all the rules of the challenge please stop by Clear it Out Tuesday Challenge blog  and while you are there check out the great project the design team has done for your inspiration. This week for my project II used a Stitchy Bear digi outlet, along with snowmen I love penguins and I saw this cute image with three penguins mailing cards which reminded me   of mailing  cards to my friends.
IMG_1837
Well no snowflake embossing folder this time, the texture I used is buttons and the white opal liquid pearl on the hats. The sentiment was from the $1 bin at Michaels (they are now $1/50) so you know how long I’ve had it. I love the Merry Christmas script. Patterned paper from a Christmas pad, cardstock is real red and gp white. Stitchy Bear digi outlet is one sponsor for this last challenge of 2013 the other two are Digi Darla Designs and QKR Stampede.
When I was ready to mail all my cards to friends I took this card with me to give to the workers at the Post Office as I only do my mailing from there. I think they were pleased that I thought of them.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a happy and prosperous 2014

4 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

The card is so cute and vibrant ...tfs

Donna said...

How sweet are you making cards for the postal workers!! You're so thoughtful!
Love this card, love the penguins, the DP, those buttons...just awesome!

Tracy said...

That was so sweet of you to make a card for the postal workers, I am sure they appreciated it. And it is oh so cute as well :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Aw! I bet they were really pleased that you thought of them! What a cute image :)