Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Second Week of the Warm and Fuzzies……………

Wow can you believe it is Christmas eve day? Time moves so fast at this time of the year, I hope you have everything you need I sure wouldn’t want to have to fight the crowds today, that’s why I’m here in the warm visiting with you.
In case you didn’t join us last week, head over to Clear it Out Tuesday’s challenge blog for all the information on the challenge. The sponsors for this challenge are QKR Stampede, Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet and Digi Darla Designs. For this weeks card I picked another snowman, wonder why I like snowmen so much? He is adorable holding a tree, I did the traditional colour of red for this one.
IMG_1839
Again I use my snowflake embossing folder for texture, I added black dew drops to the snowman, and then did some red snowflakes with my EK punch. The sentiment is one I bought last year and finally saw ink, it is from Impression Obsession Inc.
I'm entering this in the Any Thing Goes challenge at Digi Darla's challenges
Thanks for stopping by today and don’t forget there is one more week after this to have fun with the Warm and Fuzzies challenge.
Have a Wonderful Holiday.

5 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

So sweet! I'm with you on loving snowmen - because they're snowmen. I hope we don't need a better reason :) Merry Christmas!

meine-bastelarena said...

How adorable! Love the red & white color combo. Merry Christmas :D Sujin

Tracy said...

Awww such a sweet card :)

Denise Pustelniak said...

Wonderful card! Love the image!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Love all that red and white. Great snowflake embossing and I love the addition of the red flakes as well. Thanks so much for joining us in the last challenge over at Digi Darla's. Sorry I didn't get here early but congrats on your top three placement.

Lisa D., Digi Darla's Challenges, DT