Saturday, December 21, 2013

Challenge # 155 at The Drunken Stampers, it’s a Thing

Christmas is sneaking up on us, I hope you are completely ready and can join us for the challenge at The Drunken Stampers for challenge #155 Thing the thing is embossing dry or wet the choice is yours.
IMG_1840
For my card I used a Penny Black image of penguins, it came with two sentiments, Joy to the world and Let it Snow. I used Ballet blue and gp white cardstock. I used the dry embossing technique with my snowflake folder. Head over to the Drunken Stampers blog check out the rules for the party and while you are there check out what the Yellow Canaries have made for you today. I hope you will join us in the lounge for the fun. Hope to see you there.
Have a safe, healthy and happy Holiday season, and as we say here in Canada……Merry Christmas EH!!!

7 comments:

Chris Dring said...

What a sweet card Barbara! Love those penguins! Merry Christmas to you too, eh!

Lynn's Place said...

awe how cute...tfs

Lindsey said...

Penguins! :) And this trio is so cute, and perfectly coloured. Great card, Barbara!

Donna said...

Fantastic card for the challenge Barb! Love the colours! Merry Christmas fellow Hoser :)

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card. That image is adorable.
From one Canadian to another, Merry Christmas you too eh ;)

Crafty Judith said...

Brill card hun - now think I m following u lol x

Jessi Fogan said...

So freaking adorable!!! I just love penguins :)