Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stop the Presses I’m Bringing you a NEWSFLASH!!!

Guess who is one of the  new design team members of SHOPPING OUR STASH!!!
dt badge
You guessed it right……..it’s ME, joining me are Donna and Chris. Wow I’m so excited. we don’t have to go on duty until January 7th but Donna has already made a card for Dec. 31st  I have some plans but they might not happen. You will have to stay tuned to find out if I made it or not. The names of the team members are on the sidebar of my blog. I should explain Shopping Our Stash, you get to shop in your own store using things that you already have…..wow how great for me, I think I have more paper, ribbon, buttons and a whole lot more than any store around. My motto was, if you really like something buy two because they might not have it when you go back. I’m sure most of you crafty people can relate.
Here is the link to the blog and the announcement
generic SOS badge
Thanks for joining me today to hear my news.

5 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Good for you! Congrats!

Lynn's Place said...

Congratulations... well deserved :)

Lindsey said...

Congrats, Barb! Looking forward to seeing your SOS creations.

Tracy said...

Caongrats Barb :) this is a perfect Dt for you :)
I should join a few of these challenges myself….I've been told I have a store in my craft room as well, teehee.

Jessi Fogan said...

WOOOOHOOOOO! So excited to have you joining us over here :) Also, I'm coming to shop your stash :)