Tuesday, December 31, 2013

SOS challenge #132 Use the Last of Something!!!


Although I’m not officially starting until January 7th 2014, I really wanted to get my feet wet, actually I wanted practice loading my card up and if it didn’t work then I wouldn’t feel bad as if it was my first official post. I think I’m rambling……………Shopping Our Stash has a NEW challenge to use up the last of SOMETHING, might be the last piece of patterned paper, the last piece of a particular colour cardstock, the last embellishment what every you come up with. I had a cute little plastic ladybug that once was a decoration on a plant someone gave me, I had 3 or 4 or maybe even 5 but this was the last one so I used it on my card.
IMG_1882
Isn’t it adorable, the red bow was also sitting on my desk, wonder why I don’t have room to work?
IMG_1880
Stamps Lady bug Fluffles from Stampendous, Spring from Hero arts (set of 4) Nellie Snellen scalloped circle die Spellbinders small plain circle die. Crystal effects. Smooch pearlized accent ink and ;Craft concepts embossing folder Florette.
IMG_1881
I used Crystal effects on all the ladybugs and fluffles eyes.
Thanks for having a look today and I hope you will join us at SOS for use the Last of Something challenge.

6 comments:

lauren bergold said...

what a fab card and an AWESOME use of that last adorable l-bug! welcome to SOS and a big, big happy new year to you! :)

Donna said...

Super cute card Barb! So excited that we are entering into a new crafty adventure together...we're like crafty muskateers :)

Lynn's Place said...

Luv them there bugs on the flower awesome job...tfs

Chana Malkah said...

Welcome to the team, Barb! This is a delightful creation! Nice depth and texture and good coloring of the adorable image! Very nicely done!
Hugz,
Chana

Tracy said...

This card is so cute!!!
I love that you added the shine to the ladybugs in the image, they go perfectly with your ladybug embellishment

Jessi Fogan said...

Last year we did a challenge to use what's on your desk...I keep everything there, seriously. Piles & piles of stuff...if it's clean I can't find anything to work with, lol! So you're in good company :)
I LOVE this ladybug - and can totally understand why you hoarded it as long as possible! And of course Fluffles couldn't be more perfect :)