Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas to my Friends, Family and Followers.

The Cheerful Stamp Pad’s Challenge was delayed by a couple of days, but my post was done on Monday, you will find it HERE.
I would like to take today to wish all my friends, family and blog followers a Merry Christmas and all the best in 2014. The card I have for you today is one that I made multiples of for my friends. The ideas and supplies for this card came from the Butterfly Moon in Lyndoch ON, you will find the Facebook page HERE.
The cardstock is Basic Grey, GP white & real red. Inks Versafine Black and Brilliance Moonlight white, the stamp I used is Impression Obsession Inc Cardinals by window. the sentiment is from Hampton stamps. (one I picked up at a craft yard sale) and a bit of ribbon for the bow is from Wal-Mart. (can you believe out of all the spools I had there was not a sheer one) I coloured with cardinals with my Tim Holtz distress markers.
Here is my friends and family card for all of you to enjoy.
IMG_1860
My 16 year old cat, Spook would also like to wish you a Merry Christmas  She is really enjoying taking the decorations off the tree and playing with them. I will have to collect them and put them back where they belong.
IMG_1866
She wasn’t as excited about it as I was, but sat still for the picture.
Merry Christmas and a Fabulous New Year!
keep crafting
Barbara

4 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Merry merry Christmas to you & your family, Barb! Spook is quite the sport - so far only 2 of our cats are bent on stripping the tree ;)

Tracy said...

Your card is beautiful.
I really like your cats collar…even if she doesn't teehee.
Merry Christmas to you and your family

Lindsey said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Barbara! A beautiful card. And your cat is only a year younger than mine!

Lynn's Place said...

What beautiful card...Spook looks so Royal and Happy :) MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours as well... <((><