Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Anything Goes at Clear it Out Tuesday continues………..

We know you are really busy with the Christmas crunch to finish everything before December 24th so this is one easy peasy challenge. We want you to dig into your stash and use up lots of it to make room for the new presents that are to come. It’s anything goes and the stash item is anything goes. Head over to Clear it Out for all the rules and while you are there check out what the other members of the design team have made for your inspiration. Three sponsors again for this challenge, Bugaboo Stamps, Lacy Sunshine and Stamp Art by Katheryne.
This week I made two cards, the first is an image from Stamp Art by Katheryne, the image I chose is Alannah and I’ve made another non-traditional coloured card. I hope you like it.
IMG_1824
I used a corner embossing folder and dotted the snowflakes with pink stickles. The presents are from a trio stamp from The Artful Stamper which is in London, ON, Canada. The presents were covered with PSX paper rock scissors 3D paper paint crystal glitter, which I had no control with and it got really thick. I have had this paint for years, PSX no longer is in business. I cut the presents out and flat attached one and popped the other up. Here is a close up of them.
                        Clear it Out presents Stamp Art
Now for my second card…..I chose a cute penguin in a present for my image, it is from Bugaboo Stamps. I used a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, unfortunately the challenge is over but it matched what I wanted to do with my card, You can check them out as a new challenge is up now or will be soon.
IMG_1826
I paper pieced the box and lid with some patterned paper added stickles to the other two sections, liquid pearls white opal for the fur on his had and red liquid pearls on the berries. The cardstock I used is Ridinghood Red and GP white.
Thanks for visiting today and hope you made it to the end of the post without napping. I hope you can find time to join the fun challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfectly non traditional. I love the shiny presents. Good job!

Lynn's Place said...

Both cards are adorable...always makes me smile when I see your awesome work...tfs

Chris Dring said...

Fabulous cards Barbara!

meine-bastelarena said...

Love them both! I love the non-traditional color choice and the sparkly gifts on the first card with Alannah and the paper piecing on the second card is really great, too. Hugs, Sujin

Tracy said...

Both of your cards are so cute!!
I love the image and those presents on that first card :)

Jessi Fogan said...

These are adorable! I love the pink & those fun glossy presents - and that PENGUIN!! Squee!