Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Time at Clear it Out Tuesday…New Challenge

Make room for your new Christmas gifts…….So it’s up to you whatever you want to do, the object is to use your stash or you can put a present on your project. My idea was of course a Christmas card and I put a couple of presents on it for embellishments. I used a red glitter die cut that has been in my stash since last year. Now you have an idea what I’m doing I hope you will head over to Clear it Out to check out the rules and what my team mates have done for inspiration they will WOW you.
Sponsors for this challenge are Bugaboo digi stamps, Lacy Sunshine and Stamp Art by Katheryne. Please check out the great digi stamps that they all have to offer.
For the first week I chose an image from Lacy Sunshine, It is called Eleanor and Pickles North Pole, and here they are………
IMG_1813
I chose semi traditional colours for my card, since I have been making a lot of Christmas/Winter cards I have different pieces of patterned paper hanging around my desk and one of my favourite combinations is Kraft and Red, so when I found this paper I knew it was a good match to my red glitter. I stamped the presents (there are three on the stamp from the Artful Stamper London Ontario) I covered them with clear paper glaze and cut them out, flat attached one and popped the second one up.                IMG_1814.
I would like to enter this in two challenges:
Simon Says Anything goes
Shopping our Stash,. challenge #129 Winter or Holiday

Happy to see you have found my newest card, I hope you will find some time to join in the fun at Clear it Out Tuesday use up your stash on the new challenge.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome card! Lot's of colouring between the lines. I like the way the presents pop out.

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable Christmas card! I love the little girl and the added gift embellishments!

Lynn's Place said...

Oh my how it made me laugh ...what a sweet card... tfs

Jingle said...

This is so fun! What a cute image! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Leslie Hanna said...

What a great use of stash! I love using stuff that's laying around. Then I get a card out of the deal and don't have to put anything away/ :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Tracy said...

Your card is very cute.
I love the presents you added :)
Great coloured image as well.

Jessi Fogan said...

I love her huge specs! such a cute card :)

Donna said...

Great card Barb!!

Gail said...

great coloring and i love the image , sketch..very nice..loves ya